Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello

For years now, I have been spouting my opinions, beliefs and philosophy to my friends and family. After much contemplation and encouragement, I have decided to take the plunge into the great unknown...The BLOGOSPHERE!

My hope is that this blog will encourage people to look at things from a slightly different perspective. As you may have guessed, I have a disability and have used a wheelchair for most of my almost fifty years of life. This fact has never stopped me from doing anything that I have wanted to. It has, however, contributed to my view of the world and I will share that with you as this blog progresses. I have a wide range of interests including Education (My profession for the past 23 years.), Sports, Politics, Travel, Food and Music.

If you stumbled on my page, I hope that you will return often and enjoy your time!

2 comments:

  1. Dick,
    Farve may be a premadona but Ted Thompson threw the poor dude under the bus,not allowing him to come back and compete for the job after taking the Pack to the top of the NFL and just missing out of Superbowl before he retired almost. brett just wants to kick Teds ass and unfortunately his ass is connected the the Packers. my credit card is ready to swipe for my Vikings jersey, bart and Jimmy taylor were my heros and will always be...carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogosphere Dick! Interesting blog, although I am not into sports.

    See you around campus!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete